Thursday, January 25, 2007

THANK YOU

I got a phone call from Pastor Chris today, saying he has already received a lot of checks with my name on them for our trip so I absolutely can go. YAY! I hope that also means that someone's out there checking my blog (yeah, I know I haven't posted much exciting stuff yet, but I'm trying...), even though I haven't heard anything from you guys. Please, feel free to leave comments, even if you don't have an account. Actually, more than "feel free." I'd love to hear from you, to know that you're keeping up with me. I'm pretty sure you can leave them as "anonymous" and sign your name at the bottom so I know who to reply to.

I turned in my application for Dobson Funding. I still can't figure out if this is a USC-only thing or not, but either way, they give a matching grant for USC students participating in longer-term community service projects. Dobson is one of the few places that actually encourages working with faith-based initiatives and organizations. So we'll see how that goes. It'd be nice to get half the money right-off like that. It'll make going to Ireland much easier.

I also got an appointment to get my immunizations. So be thinking of me on 21 February. My arm will be sore, but I'll be hyped.

Well, responsibilities call--got lots of homework to get done this weekend.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Looks to me like you're in need of a comment....

Thinking of you! Congrats on your Tanzania trip - I really wish I could go!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...